We are a growing and ambitious company looking for quality service driven Canadian businesses to join us in delivering assistance to thousands of Canadian marrying couples.
Weddings in Canada
GROOMNBRIDE COMMUNITY RULES:
Hello guests, please note the GroomNBride Community, including message boards are created to provide a forum for GroomNBride members to share their wedding-related experiences, ideas, and questions with each other. Our goal is to encourage a community of seekers and advice givers the opportunity to express and discuss matters related to the wedding with eachother. However, in a matter to keep a strong sense of proper conduct and order within the Community, online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
- No vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language of any king.
- No racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable language.
- No posting of pornographic or obscene images of any kind.
- No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
- No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language.
- No online vandalism. This includes using abusive language and repeatedly hitting the return key in the chat room, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability of others to engage in real time exchanges.
- No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of GroomNBride.
- No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
- No invasion of another's privacy.
- No actions that are harmful to minors.
- No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on GroomNBride's site or otherwise provided to GroomNBride or its employees.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange.
- No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
- Wedding professionals involved in a wedding-related enterprise cannot post any information on The Knot message boards, even if offering services free of charge.
All posts and photos are subject to removal at GroomNBride's sole discretion.
Please keep in mind that GroomNBride Message Boards are not to be used for posting complaints and defamatory comments about vendors. All defamatory posts are subject to removal at GroomNBride's sole discretion. We value and are concerned that you be treated fairly and that others are warned of any bad practices from vendors and oterh service providers in this business.You have the option of contacting the vendor directly, or if an official complaint is necessary, you may contact the Better Business Bureau at http://www.ccbbb.ca/
***For your safety, please use caution when sharing personal information. This community forum is provided as a matter of courtesy so you can share opinions and advice with other brides, and we ask that you treat each other with respect.
We hope you enjoy the community and rules promoted as we work to encourage better relations. Have fun!
|< Prev||Next >|