"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
Providers! Get Noticed
Shopping Around for Transportation Providers
Shopping Around For Transporation Providers
Transportation like all other areas of your planning takes careful consideration when selecting and deciding to hire the right service. Transportation will be hired by you to ensure you get to your desired location on time and without hassles. Your big day will be filled with many loose ends, worries and anxiety; you hired help to make this day easier and less stressful so the last thing you want is to find out you hired an incompetent service company/business. Do your homework and enquire as much as you can. Get referrals if possible and get to know the company you are considering.
Here are some areas that may help you when deciding to hire a transportation service.
- Word of mouth is always your best resource; ask around to friends, family or a couple that was recently wed.
- Make an enquiry with the National Limousine Association in your area for referrals.
- Set up an appointment with the owner or manager, he or she may be able to answer all of your questions and or concerns.
- Before making a decision, verify that the driver has insurance protection and is a qualified driver.
- Inquire about licenses and whether your driver will be able to cross-city lines or borders during a wedding.
- Be sure to find out about liquor laws in vehicles for the city you will be traveling through, some do not allow the use of alcoholic beverages in vehicles.
Booking your service providers well in advance will always give you a peace of mind. During the peek seasons for weddings, proms and parties transportation services are often booked solid. It can become tough finding a qualified and reputable transportation service to hire for your wedding event. Booking as early as three to four months ahead should give you ample time at finding what you are looking for without giving yourself unneeded headache or worries.
Companies who rely on their answering machines and dont respond to your inquiries are not worth your aggravation. Not having an immediate or returned contact with a service provider could be an indication that they are too busy to service your needs without compromise. In the case of a transportation service this could also mean they only have a few vehicles and drivers to supply and so may be limited in ther abilities to service your needs. Call around and if necessary leave detailed messages of the reason you are calling including the date of your wedding, this should guarantee you a quick respond if the company is well serviced. Once you get a real person on the line be sure to ask some of your questions and basic concerns. If you are satisfied make an appointment to go into the location and meet with the manager or owner. During this meeting you can enquire about their services, drivers, laws and most of all, the contract.
|< Prev||Next >|