"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Providers! Get Noticed
Important Questions to Ask Transportation Services
Important Questions to Ask Transportation Service
As with other services you plan on using for your wedding event, to prevent yourself the aggravation of information and communication errors. Asking the right questions can be the key difference between complete satisfaction and devastating disappointments.
Here are some simple questions to ask the transportation service providers you interview.
- Do you have a wedding package and what does it include?
- What type of vehicles do you carry by style, color, features and model?
- How soon would you expect to be notified should I decide to use your service?
- Our wedding will be held on (date) at (time). Is this time considered a major holiday event or season that may have your vehicles scarce?
- How will your drivers be attired for transporting us to the event?
- What are your policies on tipping?
- Should we decide on using a driver only for our own vehicle, do you offer chauffeur service only?
- What is your cost rates based on, time or distance?
- How flexible are you in negotiating the service contract and or cost?
- Is there a minimum number of hours required on renting a vehicle from your company?
- Do you offer any type of discounts, promotion offers or seasonal special rates?
- Do you have any suggestion on how we could work within this budget of (---) for a vehicle?
- How much is the deposit expected on your vehicle?
- When is the deposit and balance due?
- What are your policies on cancellation or postponement?
- Will I be able to do a self inspection on the vehicle before and on the due date?
- Is the vehicle and driver insured under a maximum amount for damage or loss?
- What type of license and insurance do your vehicles carry?
- Will you be able to do pit stops for other wedding party attendants and would there be a charge for this?
- How soon ahead would you need to be notified should I decide on using your service?
- Do you accept credit card as payments?